We finally got home from W.A.Y. Choir tour. One day, when the choir was practicing, I got very tired and fell asleep with Sparkles. My mom took a picture of us. We got a stroller for Sparkles. I will try to get a picture of Sparkles in the stroller. The choir was real good. We went to a bunch of churches and the choir sang a lot of songs.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Back Home from W.A.Y. Choir
We finally got home from W.A.Y. Choir tour. One day, when the choir was practicing, I got very tired and fell asleep with Sparkles. My mom took a picture of us. We got a stroller for Sparkles. I will try to get a picture of Sparkles in the stroller. The choir was real good. We went to a bunch of churches and the choir sang a lot of songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cute picture. Think Sparkles was as tired as you.
He he...how funny! I never thought of getting a stroller for a dog...
That's a great picture of you and Sparkles.
Blake, if I were a dog I would definitely want to be like SPARKLES!..She has got to be the most pampered pup of all times! Your web-site is one of my favorites!.. LOVE the pictures. The stroller is the bomb!
Post a Comment