Sunday, June 15, 2008

We Have A New Member In Our Family





Today, we got a new dog and her name is Sparkles. She had been at my cousin's house for a week and she wouldn't leave. They tried to find out who she belonged to and no one claimed her. We brought her to our house and she is so cute. She wanted to chew on my fingers and if I took my fingers away, she would cry. My sister gave her a pacifier and then Sparkles started chewing on it. We aren't sure what she is, but we think she is a Golden Retriever.

13 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sparkles seems very happy and will love her pampering by you and Bryn. BTW, love the picture with the pacifier.

DeadMule said...

Blake, she is soooooooooo cute. I love the name Sparkles.

Anonymous said...

Karen so far she has loved it. BTW I also love the picture with the pacifier.

Helen-Yes she is so cute and sweet. My sister chose her name. Then we all agreed to it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Connell said...

Awwww!! Sparkles is adorable!!! I too, love the pacifer pic. Cute! Hope you have lots of fun with her! Hopefully she won't make too many messes for you to clean up. =)

Debbie Pryor said...

Blake, Sparkles is too adorable. I agree with everyone else, the picture with the pacifier is very cute. I know you will have great fun with Sparkles. We can't wait to see your new puppy!

Carol Connell said...

Sparkles is such a neat name for a dog. She is a beauty. I hope you and your family enjoy her as much as we enjoy our dog.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute! love the pacifier picture. she looks like a teddy bear! :)

Jolene Harris said...

Blake, she is a very cute puppy and will grow into a beautiful dog. I can see why you really love her. You will have to bring the pic of her with the pacifier to church because it will not come up on my computer. :(
OK? Everyone is talking about and I sure want to see it.

Jolene Harris said...

Blake, by the way I also noticed that you now have 1000 hits. Congratulations my blogging buddy.

iluv2prshim said...

Your mom told me about your new family addition. I love her. She is so cute. If she is a golden retriever you will absolutely love her. :) They are so much fun, but they do chew a lot. :)

Debbie Saiz said...

Sparkles is so cute! You all will have so much fun with Sparkles. ENJOY!!!

LORNA :) said...

she is very cute! i don't know if you remember me but i went to way choir with you guyz i think it was last year. But i don't know if you remember me