skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I've Been Busy!
I'm sorry I forgot to post the past few days. I was too busy with G.A.T.E Academy. At GATE Academy I've been painting a lot of Van Gogh's art. Today I painted a replica of his "Of The Starry Night." It looks really cool. Friday, I will go to Hearst Castle and see more pieces of art.
4 comments:
Hi Blake, I actually think living life is more important than writing (blogging) about life. So it's good that you've been busy with art projects. Helen
Blake-I really like the art project of the sharks that you made me for my office. I really like them! Thanks!
Glad you are enjoying your painting. You are so multi-talented. Hope you post some pictures of what you've painted sometime.
Helen - yeah, it's better to live it than write it.
Daddy - I'm glad you liked it.
Sis. Hopper - thank you. I added a picture today.
Post a Comment