Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sparkles Is So Cute


Sparkles is getting bigger and is so much fun. She now weighs eight pounds and the vet thinks she will grow to about 16 pounds. We got her a stroller and she will jump at the stroller trying to get us to take her for a ride. We put her in the stroller and drive her around. She looks like she smiles. My sister got a giant, pink bunny for Easter that is very soft. Sparkles will get on the bunny and jump, flip, roll, and chew on the bunny tail. She is so cute.

4 comments:

Jolene Harris said...

Blake, She does look like she is smiling in the stroller pic. How Cute!!! I really like the pic of her on the back of Bryn's bunny. What a ham! She looks like she is striking a camera pose doesn't she?

I am glad that you and the family are enjoying her so much and that she in enjoying you in return. You know, a dog like her, given the kind of love she is getting, will grow to protect you with her very life. You have a true friend there Blake.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sparkles is definitely spoiled. I am sure she loves you as much as you love her. Darling pictures.

iluv2prshim said...

Blake, I'm afraid you are spoiling Sparkles a little much. :) Just kidding. She is so cute!

Lavelle Renae said...

Blake.. I am enjoying reading about SPARKLES - What a pampered girl she is - just like Bryn..The picture of her in the stroller is the bomb!..