Wednesday, June 4, 2008
School Is Out
Today was my last day of school and most people were happy. I was not, because I wanted more school. Today was also my last day at that school because I am moving to junior high so I was sad. Also, my teacher has this auction every month. The way you do it is by collecting tickets, by getting good grades. So I saved up and got my mom a breakable turtle, so she could put it on the mantle in our house. I get to go to another school for a week, for a GATE Summer Academy. So I'll be busy but at the last day of GATE Academy we get to go to San Simeon to see Hearst Castle. We will have a private, chartered carrier to take us there. Hopefully, I will take some pictures and then post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Blake, I bet your mom loves the turtle. I hope you have a good summer and that junior high turns out to be as good as the school you are leaving. It seems like you always try hard, so you'll do well wherever you go. Helen
How nice of you to think of your mom. Wow, it sounds like you've got a busy summer. Enjoy every minute and keep us posted.
Helen - Thank you. I think the junior high will be good and they have good counselors,too.
Sis. Hopper - my mom liked the turtle. After GATE Academy, I will get to travel with WAY Choir because my mom and dad help out with the choir. I can't wait until camp meeting. That is my favorite part of summer.
Post a Comment