
Tonight I placed third and my little sister placed second in the solo category. We both learned tonight that some things in life are not fair. The girl that got first place kept turning her microphone off and lip syncing. In other words, she was cheating. The way you're supposed to have your sound track is without words and this girl did not have good vocal ability. The girl that had the best voice, did not even place. I felt sad for her. It is not a big deal though because I know my sister and I did our best and that's what counts.

7 comments:
Hey Blake, I just caught up on all my blog reading and I love your new blog site. I want to say a great big hearty, Welcome to blogsville. ;-)
You are right about one thing, Life isn't fair. As long as you and Bryn know you gave it your best and were FAIR and HONEST that is all that counts. Remember, cheaters get no where in life in the long run. So stay true to yourself and your God and in the end you will be the True Winner. That is all that really matters.
In the mean time, congratulations to you and Bryn for placing 2nd and 3rd in the Talent Show. Great work.
Luv Ya,
jolene
Thank you. I was also thought hey, someday she is going to have to sing without the music. So I now god will take care of me. Oh, I look forward to see your blog.
Blake,
I like your attitude about the talent show. You're right that life is not always fair, and it's good you are learning that now at a young age. If you can always remember that, the devil will never be able to put bitterness in your spirit.
I congratulate you too for placing in the talent show.
Bundles of blessings,
Sister Connell
Thank you.
Blake, the next time I see you--maybe at camp meeting--I want you to sing for me.
Come over to my motor home, bring your sister if you want to, and a sound track, and let's have a little sing-a-long.
How about that?
Shirley Buxton
Blake,
Winners don't always come in first. Your attitude and spirit reflect that you were the real Winner in the talent show and in life. You make us all proud.
Shirley- I will try to do that. It seems like fun so, alright then.
Sister hopper-Thank you. I agree your spirit reflects it a lot.
Post a Comment