The other day I saw a squirrel near my doctor's office. The squirrel was so cute and let me and my family get close to him without running away. He climbed on a flower trellis to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BOOMIN' OR BANGIN', THIS BLOG IS BLAZIN'.
4 comments:
Hi Blake, I often visit your mother's blog. This is a great picture of a squirrel. We have them in our back yard and on our deck. And now, in the springtime, we even have chipmunks. The little ones are so cute.
Helen Losse (in North Carolina)
WOW! They must be pretty.
Hi Blake!
Love your new blog. Congratulations on your intelligence and all your accomplishments. Be sure you use your talents for Jesus.
I love squirrels. We have lots of them in Crestline--the beautiful kind with bushy tails. Problem is, they steal the bird food.
On our back deck, we have a Mama Robin who is setting on her nest. Her eggs should hatch in a couple of weeks.
Shirley Buxton
Send a picture when they hatch. When they hatch they must look pretty.OH,and I think you're a really cool grandma. Also that was cool about that church tent revival at your house. Also when you get the chance, tell Nathaniel I said hi. Also tell him I miss playing football at camp meeting with him.
Post a Comment