
Today I received an award from the President for outstanding academics. This was based on a cumulative report of all my work for the past three years. The certificate had a presidential seal on it and I also got a lapel pin with the presidential seal. I also received honor roll for my excellence in school it was a big privilege to receive it. My gpa was 4.0 for the entire year.

7 comments:
Mommy is so proud of you!!! You deserve every award you have received this year. I love you!!!
Hi Blake. So glad you have joined the blogging world. Your site has a great look. I look forward to reading it. Also, congratulations on your award, which is well deserved.
Congrats on your award! That is awesome!
Thank you I will be looking forward to seeing your blog.
Yes mom I love you to. But without you I would not have got it because you have made me what I am today.
Congratulations, Blake.
THANK YOU!!!!
Post a Comment