
Today I turned in my state report. I chose Massachusetts because of all the great history in that state. My report was 14 pages plus Bibliography, Table of Contents, and cover. My favorite part of history in Massachusetts was the Battle of Lexington and Concord. I like how Paul Revere and John Hancock rode through so many cities to warn the people the British were coming.

6 comments:
Hi Blake, you might not know who I am but I've known your parents for a really long time. I saw your Mom's post about your new blog and thought I'd pay you a visit. Welcome!
By the way, I got to go to Massachusetts a few years ago and actually see the apartment that Paul Revere lived in. It was really small. We also got to visit the USS Constitution and other neat places. Tell your parents you'd like to go walk the Freedom Trail sometime (its there too). There you can see the path that Paul Rever and his horse took to warn the colonists that the British were coming.
Wow, that must have been really fun. Oh, yeah! I'll try to to tell them to take me someday.
Massachusetts was state I picked for my state report when I was in fifth grade. It was fun. :)
Weston it was really cool doing my project. And did you go to Massachusetts? Also I had to stay up a while to finish it. I thought it was really cool
I'd love to go there some day. My grandpa Domingues was born in Fall River, MA. There is a large Portuguese community there.
Included with my report I had to make a t-shirt that showed the state flag, flower, bird, and motto on it. It was fun. :)
WOW! Man that must had been hard work if you had to print it on the shirt. Man, Weston I thought your grandpa was born in Portugal.
Post a Comment