Welcome to the blog world! Your blog looks really good. I'm Jennifer's mom, and I visit your mom's blog pretty often, so I will be checking yours out too. I have a son that is 12 who likes to play chess too. Maybe you can play him online sometime. Keep up the nice work on your blog.
My son's name is Paul. He is a PK too. You may have met him in January when we were at your church for the Novice Bible Quiz Tournament. He's only been playing chess for a couple of months and thinks that you would probably beat him, but he's willing to give it a try sometime.
He is a handsome young man with blazing red hair that most women covet. He is brilliant, curious, and loves to talk. His interests include: church, soccer, chess, basketball, hockey, singing, having conversations, reading a gazillion books and a whole bunch more. Life is never boring around Blake.
Born in 1960, you can say I'm a boomer. I am married to the love of my life, Brian, who is also my pastor, mom to three gorgeous kids, and I wear many different "hats." My personal passion is singing and I recorded my first CD which was released February 2007. You can hear clips at my website, www.janaallard.com.
10 comments:
You are the most handsome guy I have ever seen!
aww!!! blake!!! :D
Yo Dude--You're just too handsome and a good preacher too! Keep up the great work!
Hi Blake, nice blog!
Hi Blake,
Welcome to the blog world! Your blog looks really good. I'm Jennifer's mom, and I visit your mom's blog pretty often, so I will be checking yours out too. I have a son that is 12 who likes to play chess too. Maybe you can play him online sometime. Keep up the nice work on your blog.
Mommy - thank you, I know I am. LOL
Daddy - thank you for your support of helping me be a good preacher.
Jennifer - Hi. Thank you. I will visit your blog sometime.
Carol - thank you. What is your son's name? I would be interested in playing him. I will look at your blog.
Blake,
My son's name is Paul. He is a PK too. You may have met him in January when we were at your church for the Novice Bible Quiz Tournament. He's only been playing chess for a couple of months and thinks that you would probably beat him, but he's willing to give it a try sometime.
God bless,
Sister Connell
Oh,yeah!I remember him he was really good. Also I would love to play him someday.
Post a Comment