Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yeah for Jesse

A few weeks ago I asked you to pray for Jesse. Last night at prayer meeting, he received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. He was so excited and everyone was happy. Thanks for praying for him. His mom is doing better now, too.

7 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

How wonderful. Prayer changes things. I am so excited for you.

Lavelle Renae said...

Blake.. this is great news about your friend Jesse.. Keep winning souls for Jesus!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Karen - I believe in prayer.

Lavelle - I wasn't the one who got him to come to church but I wanted to pray for him. His wife left him and his two kids. He is a nice guy.

Jennifer Connell said...

Praise God!! That's awesome!

Tracie Smith said...

Awesome!!!! I did pray for him when you posted the prayer request. I was excited to read your blog and learn about Jesse. I bet you were really excited.

Carol Connell said...

Wonderful news about your friend! Thanks for sharing.